More Launches On-Bill Donation Partnership
14 February 2022Read more
National nbnTM and telecommunications provider, More Telecom, has announced a new business grade voice platform for its rapidly expanding base of customers, partners and wholesalers.
The launch of this new platform further extends More's wholesale agreement with Vocus. The system inerconnects with Vocus' Carrier Voice Connect network using a high availability pair of Ribbon SBCs in Sydney and Melbourne.
The product provides contact centre solutions, unified communications, hosted PBX, SIP trunking and consumer voice services. The platform will sit within More's new proprietary Service and Management Portal - branded SAM. Voice functionality available to partners include:
- Zero-touch hardware provisioning
- Instant local number search, assignment and activation
- Instant trunk & PBX-extension activation
- Local number porting management
In addition to voice provisioning functionality, SAM also delivers:
- White label supply of telecommunications including billing, payment gatewat, service management and optional customer service and collections management
- Highly automated NBN end user onboarding for More telecom partners and wholesalers using their own brand
- NBN line diagnosis tools available to all partners
- NBN planned outages alerts to end users and partners
- NBN Enterprise Ethernet and TPG Fibre1000/400 ordering
- Service qualification
- Hardware ordering and dispatch
- Case management and service assurance
More Telecom are already supporting over 100 partners and 12 wholesale providers through the SAM portal and look forward to delivering these services to a wider audience.
Managing Director, Andrew Branson, said this latest launch will further strengthen the More business which continually seeks new opportunities to service business customers.
"Over the years we have invested heavily in building a full white label solution for other telcos and IT firms and we are proud to be one of Australia's top white label NBN providers," said Branson.
"More and more of our partners are being on-baorded to SAM for voice provisionoing. It allows them to do adds, moves and changes themselves and provides the opportunity to grow new revenue streams in managed IP voice services".
Vocus General Manager Wholesale and International, Jarrod Nink, said that the integrated solution will bring valuabl product enhancements and improve the onboarding process.
"The integrations that we have seen the team at More make to the Vocus NBN product over the last few years has allowed them to deliver a highly automated and scalable NBN onboarding experience."
"The launch of their new voice platform, interconnecting to the Vocus CVC (Carrier voice Connect) products allows More to scale their voice business and offer valuable product features and beenfits to their customers, partners and wholesalers".
For more information or to make an enquiry, please visit the More Telecom website.
More Telecom is one of Australia's most successful and longest running NBN providers with a sister retail business, Tangerine Telecom.
31 August 2021Read more